Designated Employer Representative (DER) Training: Non-DOT (Self-Guided)
The Designated Employer Representative (DER) Training is designed to provide DERs with knowledge of the drug and alcohol testing industry and the supervisory skills required to maintain compliance with company policy and local and state regulations.
Students will receive:
- An overview of testing procedures to understand the complete testing process.
- An introduction to substances that are typically tested for and the signs of substance impairment.
- A full definition of the role of the DER and their responsibilities.
- Name your class. This is for record-keeping purposes only. Give your class a name that makes sense to you and helps you keep track of who is taking the class. Note: If you are purchasing the training for another student, you will have to manually transfer the course to that student once you have purchased it. View the Instructions Page for guidance.
- Are you taking this course? If so, check the Take up a seat box. If you are purchasing the training for someone else, do not check the box.