Course Category: DOT Training
Consortium/Third Party Administrator Basics Training
- Consortium/Third Party Administrator (C/TPA) Basics Training: Self-Guided - $349.00 (seat)
The Consortium/Third Party Administrator plays a key role in helping employers manage their drug and alcohol testing program and maintain compliance with local, state and federal regulations. C/TPAs are service agents who can be contracted to facilitate one aspect of testing only or manage every step of the testing process for an employer, effectively taking […]
DER Training Modal Addendum: FMCSA
- FMCSA Addendum to DER Training: Self-Guided - $24.99 (seat)
U.S. Department of Transportation Modes As was discussed in the Designated Employer Representative Training for Department of Transportation Compliance, mandated testing guidelines apply to all employees working in safety-sensitive positions in the transportation industry. Within DOT there are six different transportation modes. These include: Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) – 49 CFR Part 382 […]
Certified Drug Test Collector Training
- Drug Test Collector Certification: Self-Guided (Partners Product) - $299.00 (seat)
- Drug Test Collector Certification: Self-Guided - $299.00 (seat)
The Drug Test Collector is an essential part of a system developed to ensure drug-free workplaces for the sake of public safety. This training is a professional-level course that provides the knowledge and skills to qualify Drug Test Collectors to perform U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulated drug tests as well as non-regulated tests.
Reasonable Suspicion/Cause Training for Supervisors
- Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors (Partners Product) - $125.00 (seat)
- Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors: Self-Guided - $125.00 (seat)
- Conflict Mitigation Training for Drug Screening Professionals: Self-Guided (Partners Product) - $100.00 (seat)
This is a professional-level training course that qualifies supervisors to make the Reasonable Suspicion or Cause testing determination. The course trains in best practices for compliance with all modes regulated by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and with drug and alcohol screening policies of non-regulated companies in the private sector and across multiple industries.